Bristol Medical School is one of the oldest in the country. It was established in 1833 and amalgamated with University College Bristol in 1893. The school expanded substantially in 2003 and today accepts 254 students each year.
We aim to give you:
- the appropriate knowledge, skills and attitudes required to practise medicine
- preparing you for your F1 year
- equipping you for lifelong learning
- opportunities to explore beyond the core curriculum, gaining wider knowledge and understanding within a research environment at several points throughout the curriculum
- the skills to enhance the practice of medicine in the next generation
- to be an educator and leader of the future.